or just coconut chicken.
i started with a recipe from pinterest, but it wasn't so well done.
so here's my version:
1. thinly cut 2 chicken breast so that the pieces are 1/2 inch thick or so.
2. quickly brush a coat of olive oil on the chicken.
3. spray a pan and lay the chicken breasts, not touching.
3. sprinkle this mixture on the turned up side of the chicken: 1/2 cup coconut, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, a bit of salt and pepper
4. melt 2 tablespoons of butter and drizzle on top.
5. cook for 10 minutes or so.
6. turn the chicken over, sprinkle the coconut mixture on the other side, drizzle another 1-2 tablespoons of butter.
7. cook for another 10 minutes.
8. take out and dip in sauce. YUM.
2 parts orange marmalade and 1 part honey mustard. mix it together.
try it. you won't regret it.