lazy sundays are the best.
(i made eggs over easy for the first time in my life!)
me looking goooood.
and delicious dinner!
cilantro lime shrimp.
i found a recipe, but adapted it quite a bit.
here's my altered version:
1. saute 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. add a clove of garlic for a minute or two.
3. and a dash of red pepper flakes and a 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
4. add 1-2 roma tomatoes, diced. let them simmer for a few minutes.
5. add 1/2-3/4 lb of shrimp.
6. add the zest of a lime and the juice from a lime.
7. let it cook for a while, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
8. take it off the heat and mix in a good handful of chopped fresh cilantro.
seriously amazing. on top of white rice.
happy weekend to all!
oh, and if you want to do something awesome, you should go see the amazing Rembrandt exhibit at the Detroit Institute of Art--it puts together art from Rembrandt and his students that haven't been together since they were in his studio 350 years ago! seriously amazing.