Thursday, August 4, 2011

things in my life.

the things in my life...





reasons for these...
picture 1. did dishes after far too long.
picture 2. where i found the garlic today? clearly i was not of sound mind yesterday when i made dinner...
picture 3. my world, currently. cutting laminate and creating things (that stuff is to make pillows).
picture 4. i bought rocks for a project i'll be sharing soon (that means stay tuned...)
picture 5. that's the reading cabin that's getting built in my classroom. i'm more than a little excited about it.


ALSO: i'm officially on summer break for two weeks. that means a lot of baking, decorating my classroom, and a bit of tutoring (clearly i can't stay away or something?). be prepared for fun recipes. next in the line up? something minty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback :)