i have a goal.
it's a combination of things i love.
at taylor, there's a place called ivanhoes.
and has 100 different sundaes that they make.
if you eat all 100 over time, you join the prestigious 100 club.
i know someone in this club. the trebster.
i'm going to make my own club. the cupcake version of the sundaes.
make all 100.
(luckily, the menu is downloadable).
ones i've made already:
25. chocolate covered cherry. (i made a vanilla cupcake, but with a chocolate cupcake, this would have been completed! i'm going to count it.)
31. cookie monster (cookies & cream cupcake)
38. fudge mint (try #2 of mint cupcakes)
41. grasshopper (try #1 of mint cupcakes)
36. double stuffed (cookies & cream cupcake)
57. mint crumb (mint)
58. mint m & m (mint)
64. oreo m&m (cookies & cream)
65. oreo mint (mint/cookies & cream)
85, 86, 87, 88. all strawberry ice creams (strawberry filled cupcakes fit all of these!)
lots of them have just slight variations that wouldn't translate in cupcakes, so one cupcake fulfills several categories. duh.
so, 13 down... 87 to go!
next on the list:
15. caramel chip/16. cashew crunch (heath bar, carmel, cashews)./45. heath bar/46. heath pecan cluster
i'm going to make a chocolate cupcake with toffee in it and a salted caramel buttercream! maybe with a cashew and pecan on top? if they're cheap?
let the games begin!