Wednesday, April 11, 2012

scones and more.

happy spring break to me!
what have I been up to?
well...
-grad school homework.
-lesson planning.
-tutoring.
-watching friends.

sounds a lot like normal life, eh?
with some extras: hanging out with friends and family, napping whenever I want, and baking!

i made scones.
check them out!
i used a recipe from here.
only i didn't use vanilla beans, because they're expensive--3 teaspoons in place of the beans in the scones, and about 1.5 teaspoons in the glaze.
also: next time i'll use more powdered sugar to make the glaze thicker... live and learn, right?



 seriously delicious.

another thing.
for matt's birthday, i made steaks. but my favorite part? 
quick-made twice baked potatoes. 
they were beautiful!



and bruschetta.


yum.
happy spring break!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback :)