Sunday, April 29, 2012

baby mama.

well, i'm officially pregnant!
14.5 weeks.
no longer sick, getting a little belly, getting excited

check out the progression:

the night we found out...


 (we told my parents, but don't have pictures... it's on video!)

telling matt's parents...

how we told matt's family...


telling my grandparents...

telling facebook...



oh, this is going to be fun!

my promises as a now-publicized pregnant person:
1. i will share funny things that happen along the way.
2. i will not share anything gross. no shmanks.
3. i'm not going to pretend that words like "mucus plug" and "breast pump" are normal or not funny.
4. when i get weird looking and huge, i'm not going to care. join me.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your exciting news! Thanks for not sharing anything gross, I appreciate that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is such a cute way to share your exciting news with the facebook world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best and most normal and appropriate preggo person ever. Gracias.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback :)