Friday, July 20, 2012

my birthday.

i got very spoiled for my birthday.

my family and friends were thoughtful and wonderful.

and the actual day of my birth was pretty incredible.
check it out:

when i woke up, matt gave me headphones and the computer with friends playing... with instructions to not move. he said he had to make my gift. 
(he even pretended to pound things with a hammer in another room. haaa.)

but really, it was breakfast in bed.  
impressive, right? 
orange juice, sausage, chocolate chip pancakes with a birthday candle in them... and a decoratively placed orange slice. haa. good stuff. 

 then, i took off for a weekend with friends. we spent some time crafting! the fabric above is for a quilt that the amazing katie is going to make for our baby... it's going to have writing on it from people who come to the baby showers!
 this is a SUPER cute maternity dress that I watched katie make. i can take very little credit for the creation.
 homemade baby blocks out of foam and fabric!
 and onesies. freaking adorable.
yep. bowties and vests. and ties. 

 we also hung out, played games, made smoothies and transported them in very conventional manners, etc.
haa. good stuff.

on a side note, check out a recent and disgusting craving i had:
yep. narsty. but it was so, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback :)