Sunday, April 27, 2014

excited, nauseous, hungry, and moody.




yep, we're pregnant again!
meaning i'm sometimes moody.
sometimes giddy.
sometimes starving.
and after one bite, overstuffed.
but other times, can't eat enough.
i weep when micah does something cute.
and call my parents about it.
and then i weep more for no reason.
the word weep really fits the situation.

things that disgust me:
frequently chicken.
generally anything that i have on the schedule to make for dinner.
pulled pork.
gagged on a banana yesterday. but normally i like those.
but don't even try and predict it. because there is no predicting.

things that i love:
fuji apple chicken salad from panera. i've had it so much my parents gave me a panera gift card in my easter basket. yes, i got an easter basket. my parents rule.
candy. but only sometimes.
apples. i've eaten a lot of apples.
orange juice.
popcorn.

this time around, it turns out, pregnancy is a lot different.
i had no warning!
for instance, when you feel nauseous in first trimester, you still have to take care of the toddler.
meaning lots of running and games.
also, the doctor just told me, the "burst of energy" you get in second trimester only applies to first pregnancy. 
say whaaaat.
so i'm going to want naps from here until eternity.

all that to say, we're SUPER pumped.
baby is due october 14. (micah's birthday is october 18. i know.)
we find out gender (hopefully) on may 27.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback :)